Core-Spun Military Moderate Support Socks are equivalent to everyday CoreSpun Moderate Support Socks, but in standard U.S. military colors. Core-Spun Military Support Socks are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers and to help promote better blood flow, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet. Plus, the soft, ultra stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
Core-Spun Military Moderate Support Socks
Ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns make Core-Spun socks easier to don and more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun Military Moderate Support Socks Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- High-tech CoolMax® fibers wick away moisture for a drier and more hygienic sock environment
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- U.S. Military colors
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.